Zach and I...

Organize races and post results here
Dwayne#241
Team: Motosport.com

Zach and I...

Post by Dwayne#241 »

Since owning a team is boring and just... not my forte nor is it fun. Zach and I will just stick together...... We're not a team. call it whatever... just not a team >_>.(BUT).. we still support MotoPro Graphics :) But heres our skins.. im not doing too great in East -_- and zach is busy working on tuesdays so its really no point to download our skins.. unless you wanna see us in-game so here it is..
Skins Download......WAi*SiDE Comeback!!

Thanks to:
Grizz-vapor gear
Gio-Boots
Nau and pista-shoeis
DJ-honda crf250 template and Gio for the model
ddmx-for the 2stroke engine and T-rider-for skin/maps of the engine in the crf hybrid
boblob801-for the hybrid template
T-rider-Crf450 template and parts from the template
paul-for the 450 base model
Zach-for being Zach <3
Me-Graphics :3
Jlv-the game ofcoarse
Anyone else im forgetting point it out! thanks everyone ^^^
Prada

Re: Zach and I...

Post by Prada »

Only thing different is that you are claiming to not be a team. Kind of dumb. Call it butt buddy racing or something and just accept the fact
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Accept what fact exactly? We're just presenting our skins to the public who wants to see us. I don't recall Dwayne or I asking you for your opinion, but alright. Kind of dumb. You might as well go away until your opinion is actually worth something and accept that fact.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
metcalfe24
Team: ridenow mx

Post by metcalfe24 »

hey a guy named colin told me to come and ask u to get me a spot he said i was prob fast enough pm me if interested