2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Organize races and post results here
suzuki98

Re: 2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Post by suzuki98 »

bdownen323 wrote:Man it sucks having to dedicate colors so many times because of so many disasters. I encourage everyone to break out their blue gear and run #PrayForOKC in support of the residents of the Oklahoma City area in wake of the deadly tornadoes from yesterday and today. (Their home basketball team, the Thunder, has blue/orange as their colors)
The gear i will be running.probably not the place to post a pic but since it was mentioned why not. i will upload the gear tomorrow so i can be seen online.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

The haybales are no bueno.
I'm washed.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

AuTo MaTik wrote:The haybales are no bueno.
GUYS, Im gonna tell barrington to say F the edge of the track, and just throw em in every inside line on Muddy Creek and Budds! Wont that be fun!
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

youll tell me nothing
AWood

Post by AWood »

barrington314 wrote:youll tell me nothing
I tell you everything.
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

post whore
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

AWood wrote:
GUYS, Im gonna tell barrington to say F the edge of the track, and just throw em in every inside line on Muddy Creek and Budds! Wont that be fun!
If that happens I'm petitioning that we then ride Ekswanbee Park for Round 3.
I'm washed.
AWood

Post by AWood »

AuTo MaTik wrote:
AWood wrote:
If that happens I'm petitioning that we then ride Ekswanbee Park for Round 3.
Shhh, don't you worry young grasshopper. All shall be fine. Barrington will just later the whole terrain.png with bales and you'll ride on top of them. No. But I'm sure well have nothing to worry about, it's Barrington after all
giopanda
Team: Privateer

Post by giopanda »

jlv wrote:Those HD animated flags were killing my framerate. Here's a scaled down version that's much easier on the video bus:

2013.motosport.rf.national.rd02.thundervalley.99cheapflags.zip
RIP!
lol

didn't even think that those animation could cause any sort of frame rate or any other issue..otherwise i would have put them in the low resolution version..

thank you for the appreciation of the track, i would have done more if i had the time..
for those of you who complains about underscaled jumps, it's just because they're in real life scale, like the rest of the track, that's why they look small, but they aren't.

to those who complains about bales being everywhere, i know they're a pain in the ass, and i would loved not to use collision files, but i had to do on request by the "staff" guys to avoid people cutting the turns in last year's championship.
so at least for this don't blame me :)
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

thanks so much gio!!!! sickest track ever!!! it s just perfect!! love the scale!! feel super real!!!! thanks so much!! if red bud ride like this it ll be with no doubt the best track!! but thundervalley is sick! thanks a gain so much for all your time and work!
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

love the track gio i think the bale problem is not that there are to many but some of them you can barely touch and it will crash you instead of just slow you down. i find that taking the inside rut on the last turn i sometimes clip the bale and it will crash me. other than that loving the track i just don't take the inside rut anymore :D
giopanda

Post by giopanda »

suzuki98 wrote:love the track gio i think the bale problem is not that there are to many but some of them you can barely touch and it will crash you instead of just slow you down. i find that taking the inside rut on the last turn i sometimes clip the bale and it will crash me. other than that loving the track i just don't take the inside rut anymore :D
that sounds weird, bales have all the same collision file, so they should stop you the same way..
about the inside rut..that's my favorite line and never clipped any of the bales..
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Collisions are fine they are just too close and make the inside ruts difficult to use. Especially in 1st person IMO
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

next time i clip it i will save the demo and watch it. I may just be going further inside than i am thinking. It has happened a couple of times during qualifying. but like I said that is the only thing I have noticed for me other than that everything else is great. Hope that redbud gets updated can't wait for that. Keep up the good work.
giopanda

Post by giopanda »

suzuki98 wrote:next time i clip it i will save the demo and watch it. I may just be going further inside than i am thinking. It has happened a couple of times during qualifying. but like I said that is the only thing I have noticed for me other than that everything else is great. Hope that redbud gets updated can't wait for that. Keep up the good work.
probably you're not inside the rut..only thing i can think of..because every rut and bale have been positioned to avoid collisions.
i could have put them more on the inside, but their purpose is to be there to avoid cutting :D

yes redbud is almost done, much improved since last year!