2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Organize races and post results here
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: 2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

AuTo MaTik wrote:
hondaracer48 wrote:Change the damn release day to say Friday since every round is coming out late. And I'm sure lil awood is goin to say something to me about this since his nose is up the creators ass.
Or how about you just expect the tracks too come out on Friday so you're not sitting around all day Thursday wondering when it will be released, but if it released Thursday it's a gift from rF. Don't worry, everyone is still going to have time to RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEE about how bad the track is. :twisted:

Oh and A2 was released on Thursday last week guy. So it's 3 out of 4 weeks. Get it right.
1 am for me, you are wrong sir.
hondaracer48
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by hondaracer48 »

yea buddy it was 1 am when it came out for me. you aren't the smartest crayon in the box are u lil buddy?
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

10 PM on the west coast, SO I"M RIGHT!
I'm washed.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

hondaracer48 wrote:yea buddy it was 1 am when it came out for me. you aren't the smartest crayon in the box are u lil buddy?
I was being sarcastic, you are not. Nobody talk's to jerbear like that but me.

(and matt cause I know he will comment on this.)
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Qualifying is up on 19805 and 19806. I'll put the track on 19802 when I get a chance (probably between 12 and 1, PST).
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

hondaracer48 wrote:I don't even give a damn about how much time before qualifying cause my slow ass couldn't make it anyways. fact is you all try to make everything so professional but cant even get the freaking track out on time. I can understand one or 2 times. but 4 weeks out of 4 weeks....change the damn release day to Friday.
You no get dis. If they make post for release on Friday we will not get track until Saturday... :lol: Settle down Francis.
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

For the most part, tracks are considerably improving each week, keep up the good work. Whoops are great on this one. The only thing I'm not loving right away is the new triples that send you a mile in the air, but that's very minor and I'll get used to it. Great job and keep working on making them better each week.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

hondaracer48 wrote:yea buddy it was 1 am when it came out for me. you aren't the smartest crayon in the box are u lil buddy?
awww. Somebody call a wahbulance. Poor little hondaracer48 (whos that guy?) didn't get hims tracks on time.

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Hondaracer48. I think that you are doing everything wrong. You want the extra large tampons and not the small ones used for normal women. It's not your fault that you have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina. Other women know your pain and I am sure you are not alone in this fight. Keep on keeping on and one day you will find what you need in life. But until then please look at your right hand. Now make a fist. Squeeze very hard. Now please place that fist into your ass and never voice your useless opinions ever again.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

James_122 wrote:Hondaracer48. I think that you are doing everything wrong. You want the extra large tampons and not the small ones used for normal women. It's not your fault that you have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina. Other women know your pain and I am sure you are not alone in this fight. Keep on keeping on and one day you will find what you need in life. But until then please look at your right hand. Now make a fist. Squeeze very hard. Now please place that fist into your ass and never voice your useless opinions ever again.
yyy you heff to be mad?
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
James_122 wrote:Hondaracer48. I think that you are doing everything wrong. You want the extra large tampons and not the small ones used for normal women. It's not your fault that you have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina. Other women know your pain and I am sure you are not alone in this fight. Keep on keeping on and one day you will find what you need in life. But until then please look at your right hand. Now make a fist. Squeeze very hard. Now please place that fist into your ass and never voice your useless opinions ever again.
yyy you heff to be mad?
It's only game
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

P p p please don't do dis to me. There is a good chance I may develop a st st stu stutter.
DK662

Post by DK662 »

This track is soo fun to ride. I love the big tall triples and rhythm sections. Thanks
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

i rove dis track.
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

hondaracer48 wrote: you aren't the smartest crayon in the box are u lil buddy?
I've heard a lot of odd sayings in the past. But this one takes the cake.