2016 Monster Energy Kawasaki Supercross

Organize races and post results here
bdownen323

2016 Monster Energy Kawasaki Supercross

Post by bdownen323 »

Click the image to download. It's 99mb, I have a bike skin, like 6 or 7 helmets, and 13 sets of gear. It isn't that hard to keep file sizes down!!

Wait a minute, Byron isn't on a team with Peter, Race, or Mason? What is this? Well this, my friends, is my newest digs: Monster Energy Kawasaki. They heard I was washed up and retired like that one redheaded guy that likes to loop out, and when they heard that I still had the #2 (and I don't mean that I have to take a shit), the deal was sealed. The deal was rather rushed, so I don't have any super cool suspension stickers. Oh, and to hell with fancy bar pads. Run that shit more blank than your mind when I blow past you and crash instantly. Thankfully, Thor hooked me up with some sick gear and Atlas came through with some custom neck brace stickers, so I'll at least look somewhat fast! I will be racing select rounds of the 2016 SX series, and by select rounds, I mean I'll race if I feel like it, dammit. Fuck this story, let's let you hit backspace already. Go tryhard.
  • Riders
    Byron Downen
    Mini Me
    The one short kid
    Mr. Friendzone himself
Credits
First off, huge shoutout to Jay for allowing me to run his 2016 KX450F model. I can't wait to drop the anchor on this thing in main events!
Thank you Jason Pama for busting out the bike graphics in a single night. The colors may look slightly faded, but this bike is more used than a cheap hooker.
Thank you to Devin Davis for allowing me to steal all of your 2016 Thor gear (WHICH IS MADE BY ALVIN SHIMS AKA ALVO52, BY THE WAY). I make it look better than your team does.
Thank you to Tyler Crain for hating me and somehow letting me run your Tech 10s. You're done next time I see you in a race.
Thank you to the following people because I'm over writing these fucking novels: Benjii - Atlas Air brace, Mason Clendenen - Airbrakes and being cool with me dating his sister (I'm friendzoned now, it's all good), P2sta - Thor Force helmet, Cameron Hill - Putting the Airbrakes on the helmet, Coco and Thom349 - Thor Force skins.

Did I miss anybody? Hope not. See you brochachos on the course.

P.S. Please don't ask to join. As G-Eazy once said, this team consists of Me, Myself, and I.
bdownen323

Re: 2016 Monster Energy Kawasaki Supercross

Post by bdownen323 »

Just to give you an indication as to how well this team will do, I left the gear in the folder when I created the bike/helmet saf. Feel free to only put that saf in your personal folder. Or don't. I don't care.
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD

Post by jason_pama »

Looking good! Had a good laugh reading your post :lol:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

your attempt at impersonating RV2 doesn't save you from being washed up... and sucking.....and being short... and friendzoned...

jk gl Byron, may the extra unecessary inch on the heel on the Tech10's be on your side :lol:

jk there isnt an inch, your still small

Opernion!

gl bro
Chino
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Prestige Worldwide

Post by Chino »

Looking good baby girl
2013 East/West Shootout Winner | 2014 MLO Winter SX Champion | 2014 Loretta Lynn's 250 Pro Sport Champion | 2014 250 Pro Monster Cup Champion | 2015 EMF SX2 Champion Image
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Looks good and the descriptions and credits are great!
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

bdownen323 wrote:P.S. Please don't ask to join. As G-Eazy once said, this team consists of Me, Myself, and I.
I saw the word join but I don't like to read, are you by chance accepting applications? Let me know ASAP
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Burkeen820 wrote:
bdownen323 wrote:P.S. Please don't ask to join. As G-Eazy once said, this team consists of Me, Myself, and I.
I saw the word join but I don't like to read, are you by chance accepting applications? Let me know ASAP
No you saw 13 sets of gear and said "Where do i sign up?"
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Burkeen820

Post by Burkeen820 »

Wilson156 wrote:
Burkeen820 wrote:
No you saw 13 sets of gear and said "Where do i sign up?"
Believe it or not I actually didn't see that but that makes the deal seem even more appealing....so yea where do i sign??
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I think you forgot to mention that Matt James is the one actually controlling your bike. You're in the baby carrier
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

mxsrider96 wrote:I think you forgot to mention that Matt James is the one actually controlling your bike. You're in the baby carrier
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

lol
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Best post all SX season. No one needs to release their stuff anymore
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Best post all SX season. No one needs to release their stuff anymore
14 days into the season......
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

Awesome skin, can we play online with only the bike or not allowed?