2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by yzmxer608 »

TH_722 wrote:I still dont think its even close to real traction but its way better than riding ice tracks
I've been complaining about washing out a lot on these tracks :lol:. It seems fine when coming out of corners because I can wheelie at speed and whatnot still, but whenever I'm in a rut or entering a corner the front wanders.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Anybody have moto 2 demo of 250?
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Rush wrote:Devin, Do not use the replacement pack. It kills your computer because your computer has to load 42 helmets, gear, bikes and wheels. But I delete everybodys stuff when I race just so nothing like that happens and I can see there stuff for qualifying and fun races and stuff like that.
Adding to this keep helmets or wheels in so you can identify your buddies when you race.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't think the replacement pack is an issue because my computer can handle it, I just think I downloaded too many team skins. I didn't have a problem until I downloaded Splitfire's 4K skins, just curious if it's the amount of skins in my personal folder or because it loads in so many bikes. Tbh I just renamed people's skins in the saf that I don't really care for, so I can see the top guys skins but not their teammate running 30th :lol:
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

RIP lil dude
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

Hey, the download link won't be available for Glen Helen, even if the race is over now? :(
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Juanlox123 wrote:Hey, the download link won't be available for Glen Helen, even if the race is over now? :(
The tracks will be released 1 month after the event is held to the public for free
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

damon99 wrote:
Juanlox123 wrote:Hey, the download link won't be available for Glen Helen, even if the race is over now? :(
The tracks will be released 1 month after the event is held to the public for free
Cool, thanks. I just had hopes because they released round 1 haha.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Ddavis wrote:I don't think the replacement pack is an issue because my computer can handle it, I just think I downloaded too many team skins. I didn't have a problem until I downloaded Splitfire's 4K skins, just curious if it's the amount of skins in my personal folder or because it loads in so many bikes. Tbh I just renamed people's skins in the saf that I don't really care for, so I can see the top guys skins but not their teammate running 30th :lol:
Nah, replacement pack is fine on most modern pc's. Having a lot of tracks in your personal folder doesn't really mess with loading into a race. IIRC, it will only slow the initial opening of the game.

When I race rF, I take my "other teams" skin folder out of my personal folder so I don't time out. The problem is the game having to read so many different files (40 bikes, gear sets, wheels and helmets, plus the accompanying norms) for everyone on the gate in so little time. Either get an SSD to increase read/load times or just take the skins out for a loaded gate.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I just renamed people's skins I don't care for, but I like to see specific people's skins. That will decrease load-in times, right?
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

A huge part of the load in times is cause everybody scarms their files which is bullshit imo opinion
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

aeffertz wrote:When I race rF, I take my "other teams" skin folder out of my personal folder so I don't time out.
Wait, you can nest folders in your personal folder, have i been missing this the whole time???????
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

aeffertz wrote:When I race rF, I take my "other teams" skin folder out of my personal folder so I don't time out.
I do the exact same thing.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
sol721
Team: Fak u

Post by sol721 »

Was hangtown being released a week after the race a one off or is GH being released when members get thunder valley?