Looking for a team THREAD

Organize races and post results here
Junior
Team: Privateer

Re: Looking for a team THREAD

Post by Junior »

JP37R wrote:
Rm85#107 wrote:I dont get why everyone want's teams... Yeah it may be fun but, to you get factory equipment for your bike? You wont get better, i shouldnt say this, everyone should do as they want but, im just saying it..
I disagree, while we may not have any "real" advantages, a team that works together can help each other develop their skills at a faster rate and they are more open to helping a team member learn something they may not be willing to teach otherwise. If the team has enough people that create content they can also be actively involved in making the things other members want (look at DXB making all the recent cool things)I also think being on a team gives you something to represent and hopefully a little team pride and a reason to act better and ride cleaner than normal.
What a pro :D
Skype- Junior-518
Time for the MX Season =)
jb624
Team: mx union

Post by jb624 »

yeah im lookin for a team im probably a b or c rider but i just started playin the game again after about a year off
[img]screenshot012[/img]
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

im looking for a team im a ok c rider ha thats pretty bad bud im improving rapidly :lol:
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

So people... it might be an idea if you made like an application form, to 'advertise' yourself a bit, like your name nr, class, what you can do, why you should be on a team, a demo of you riding.. etc. be creative, teams might like that a bit more than just someone saying 'I'm looking for a team!!' honestly, I dont think ANYONE is going to even take that seriously, so put in some work.. :)

Goodluck.
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Jester#132 wrote:So people... it might be an idea if you made like an application form, to 'advertise' yourself a bit, like your name nr, class, what you can do, why you should be on a team, a demo of you riding.. etc. be creative, teams might like that a bit more than just someone saying 'I'm looking for a team!!' honestly, I dont think ANYONE is going to even take that seriously, so put in some work.. :)

Goodluck.
Exactly! Well said Jester.
zena21

Post by zena21 »

I'm looking for a team. C rider all though i am improving. only had the game for about 2 weeks.
<>vinnyv99<>

Post by <>vinnyv99<> »

Hay guys im kinda new to the game i started friday but ive been getting alot better every day if anyone has room on their team let me kno i will proudly fill the spot like i said i keep getting better every day :D
Vinny Villa 274 -
Check out my video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJKTHP36j5c
thoov12

Post by thoov12 »

well im the owner of the new team red bull so pm me if ur lookin for teams 8)
MotoEstonia

Post by MotoEstonia »

Lookin for a team too :P

It's hard to win, when you dont't practice !
AirFlexoxo

Post by AirFlexoxo »

Looking for a team. Good skill and skinner experience.
AirFlex, #354
ktm65racer747

Post by ktm65racer747 »

i have been looking for a team but i think its just a little confusing how you have to join these races for it and you can only ride one bike and use one set gear in my opinion is kinda of useless
Northspeed543

Post by Northspeed543 »

ktm65racer747 wrote:i have been looking for a team but i think its just a little confusing how you have to join these races for it and you can only ride one bike and use one set gear in my opinion is kinda of useless
Then dont join a team! Do football teams wear the same gear? YES! Do baseball teams wear the same gear? YES! Do basketball teams wear the same gear? YES!!!!.... Have you ever seen a real mx team before :?:....... NO!!!!!
Rider#32

Post by Rider#32 »

I am currently looking for a team. Just send me a PM if interested.
Armadyle

Post by Armadyle »

im looking for team :D pm me if ya want me