2011 SX Series - B Class - Results and Points!

Organize races and post results here
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2011 SX Series - B Class - Results and Points!

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

McNeil Racing wrote:lol ive rubbed u the wrong way? in what ways? me blocking passing you to take a position? im sorry i dont see everything i do behind me considering im running first person..? so if ive taken u out cuz u were behind me isnt that your fault for being to close? but lol yeah i might be a faster fella in b class i wasnt really interested in these so called organized races but halfway through i was getting tired of being an 00/03 goon so i thought id join this serious and i started doing good? lol since im pretty sure im banned from b class from my lapper rage at the end of the moto... ill be in a class this week (i hope too..)? but then again when u say there are to many fast riders in b class .. why dont we have a "C" class for the kids who run 1:20s on a 1:00 average laptime track????....................... haters gunna hate... cya in "A" class phathry
I guess the point is McNeil, your running the same lap time as the 'A' Classed riders so you should race there where there is more racers of your skill level.. Then you won't have to deal with 'slow' riders. :mrgreen:
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yes you will... If McNeil wants to continue racing the B class he is more than welcomed to, he meets the criteria set for the class at this point.
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Like I said, Mcneil isn't breaking any rules, and that's fine. I think you've handled this extremely well phathry, and I'm not saying he shouldn't be allowed in B class. All I'm saying is he should make his own call that he's too fast for the B class, or at the very least, try just a little bit here and there not to take out everyone that comes within 10 feet of him. Just a little respect for the other members of the community would be cool to see.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Phathry25 wrote:Yes you will... If McNeil wants to continue racing the B class he is more than welcomed to, he meets the criteria set for the class at this point.
Im just saying, my plan is to finish the season then move up. I enjoy the series that your putting on Phanthry and it has helped me alot.. Im just saying, there is no changing how lappers react you just gotta deal with it, nothing can or will change only thing that you can do if you don't like it is go to the faster class.. JMO
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

warrior462 wrote:Like I said, Mcneil isn't breaking any rules, and that's fine. I think you've handled this extremely well phathry, and I'm not saying he shouldn't be allowed in B class. All I'm saying is he should make his own call that he's too fast for the B class, or at the very least, try just a little bit here and there not to take out everyone that comes within 10 feet of him. Just a little respect for the other members of the community would be cool to see.
ive never hit someone intentionally in b class ever... so try a bit harder to not take everyone out??? lol rubbins racing, lappers getting in the way every single jump isnt. and ive got tonns of respect for everyone just not goons who race oragnized races to take people out.... cya in a class phathry
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

phathry i think something good would be that your fastest lap time has to be between 2 set points. say next A1 A lap times are like 52's. or something. so then like no one slower than say like a 1:05 can race and no one faster than like 55 sec. or something along them lines like put a cap on the lap times that once you exceed a certain time you cant race B. that would probablly make it a more fair series and not so one sided by tony and postma who have pretty much dominated the whole series lol
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter

Post by McNeil Racing »

must agree with javier.
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

McNeil Racing wrote:must agree with javier.
I concur.. McNeil lets run class. :lol:
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
McNeil Racing wrote:must agree with javier.
I concur.. McNeil lets run class. :lol:
FAIL.. Lets run C Class.. :lol:
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea, because nobody could just sandbag and not run a fast lap leading up to the race... It's too subjective to work. Every week I'd have to set a limit, and every week it's going to change who is eligible. You need something clear cut, that isn't going to change from week to week.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Phathry25 wrote:Yea, because nobody could just sandbag and not run a fast lap leading up to the race... It's too subjective to work. Every week I'd have to set a limit, and every week it's going to change who is eligible. You need something clear cut, that isn't going to change from week to week.
You could go by overall Rating to each persons UID.. Example would be 0% to 30% in C Class, 30% to 60% in B class and 60% and up for A Class. Would that work?
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter

Post by McNeil Racing »

i can see what yur saying phathry ..i just don't think its a big deal if i'm in that class.. what if i had work on thursdays yet i loved to race organized races?? i'd have to goto monday night b class races anyways.... or not race at all... but if its such a big deal im in b class ... ill move up this week to make everyone happy.... but what about tony (sorry <3) and postma? clearly they get better results then me why arnt they getting this same forumflame as i am?? doesnt make sense now does it... cya in a class phathry
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Phathry25 wrote:If McNeil wants to continue racing the B class he is more than welcomed to, he meets the criteria set for the class at this point.
Where exactly did I say you weren't welcomed to race in the B class? I've never once said you were too fast to be there, don't mistake what these other guys are saying for what I am saying. I'm just looking for suggestions on how to structure the class for next year.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

McNeil Racing wrote:i can see what yur saying phathry ..i just don't think its a big deal if i'm in that class.. what if i had work on thursdays yet i loved to race organized races?? i'd have to goto monday night b class races anyways.... or not race at all... but if its such a big deal im in b class ... ill move up this week to make everyone happy.... but what about tony (sorry <3) and postma? clearly they get better results then me why arnt they getting this same forumflame as i am?? doesnt make sense now does it... cya in a class phathry
Don't take it as me saying you shouldn't be in B class McNeil I think its your choice, but the others are not complaining about the Monday night racing 'happenings' that are higher in the standings you are the only one complaining on the forum about it.. I will say though im sure if others were complaining they would get the same flack as you are, its not as if everyone is out to get you or anything.. JMO and if you are going to A Class this week, good luck McNeil ill see you there at Nationals! :D
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter

Post by McNeil Racing »

lol phathry i was told by a certain few ppl i was banned for this weeks race and anyways it wouldnt matter if i was because my plan was to got a class this week anyways to get away from these kamakazie kids, and skyqe.. im the only one who complains about lapper goons because im the only one who couldnt really care if i was hated? lol its a video game afterall ..