2011 SX Series - B Class - Results and Points!

Organize races and post results here
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2011 SX Series - B Class - Results and Points!

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

McNeil Racing wrote:lol phathry i was told by a certain few ppl i was banned for this weeks race and anyways it wouldnt matter if i was because my plan was to got a class this week anyways to get away from these kamakazie kids, and skyqe.. im the only one who complains about lapper goons because im the only one who couldnt really care if i was hated? lol its a video game afterall ..
I understand that its a game, you were afterall the one who asked why others don't get picked on so that to me would insinuate 'why me' as the thought going through your mind that was the only reason I commented on it. :wink:
Postma

Post by Postma »

McNeil Racing wrote: what if i had work on thursdays yet i loved to race organized races?? i'd have to goto monday night b class races anyways.... or not race at all...
Exactly why I run the Monday night races, except I go out to the bar with my buddies every Thursday... If I wasn't such a drunk, I would definitely be running the "A Class" series but since I am, this gives me a chance to run an organized championship that I can make it to pretty consistently...

I think Phat has a great thing going here and he is doing a great job running the series. Although I am not a big fan of it being called the "B Class" series, seeing as is I don't really consider myself a "B Class" rider. I'll prolly get flamed for this, but I personally think that since we aren't getting a consistent 40 people racing each week, next season open it up to everyone. Even those who have qualified for main events on Thursday's. Although I like being able to dominate, :lol:, I would much rather have some intense racing.
Andrew Postma
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

phathry what about. look at previous series they have ran and decide like how they faired in that series if they are too fast for B. like DRS or the MXSP series..
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Just think how good you'll be at avoiding people when you do move into A class! it will be like a cakewalk for you after learning how to walk the minefields of B class.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL jpr thats the funniest shit ive ever heard on mxs ahahahha... but yeah i think phathry is doing a great job running b class .. im seriously suprised he hasnt raged considering he gets the same questions about when the race is .... so koodo's to you ... but yeah i agree with postma if a class was on friday nights and b class was on saturdays i would obviously goto b class cause friday nights <3
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Anyone have the Seattle main event demo, I'd like to have it but didn't save it after the race. Thanks.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'll upload it tomorrow.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Here's the Vegas Main Event demo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ch2zlvp7kpb39sl
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

tyskorn wrote:Here's the Vegas Main Event demo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ch2zlvp7kpb39sl
Thank you!
SuzukiRidr326
Team: Privateer

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

someone wanna take some Screenshots of Las Vegas Main Event? i would but i cant take them to save my ass lol n id appreciate it bc it was my first main win ever :)
kona309

Post by kona309 »

Thank you for putting this race on and i am sorry for getting in the way.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

SuzukiRidr326 wrote:someone wanna take some Screenshots of Las Vegas Main Event? i would but i cant take them to save my ass lol n id appreciate it bc it was my first main win ever :)
I'll try seeing if my PC can run it maxed out. There wasn't really that many people.

And Phathry, I was thinking about my CPU again last night... Do you think it could be AVG?
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Would sound logical to me.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Gay as... Should I unistall it or what?
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I would consult JLV in the help/troubleshooting forum...