FourThree Motorsports

Organize races and post results here
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: FourThree Motorsports

Post by Sib43 »

I will upload the full pack when I found all riders :)

No need to download the skins now...
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

Sib43 wrote:I see no problem that I copied twotwo motorsports! Well, it is obvious but 90% of the skins are from real life. I'm just a big fan of chad reed, what he had done and his style!

Even tho I took out my number because i created the team and skins!

Thanks for all the pm's. I'm gonna check em now!
+Point to sib, Actually Chad Reed Is my idol too in motocross.
And why is it somthing wrong with us just cus we have copied a team from inreal.. Its the same with "Geico Powersports" it was a team named that before, You dudes didnt reply any shit there to em..
Its nothing wrong to copy in a team into a game.. If its somthing wrong with it why isnt wrong to copy in a bike or clothes?
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

nice shots sib
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Zachkx100 wrote:@phathry What do you have against me? Is it that I got faster than you in a short time so you just gotta throw an insult at me here and there or what? I did nothing to you, yet every comment you've made towards me was a negative one. Lay off, BRO.
You do realize that I am one of the 5 original MXSimers? Right? And that anyone who is faster than me, or in your case, beats me in a practice race, hasn't been playing as long as I have? Right? Try again... :roll: <--- sarcastic roll eyes, just like yours...
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Erichellgren wrote:
Sib43 wrote:I see no problem that I copied twotwo motorsports! Well, it is obvious but 90% of the skins are from real life. I'm just a big fan of chad reed, what he had done and his style!

Even tho I took out my number because i created the team and skins!

Thanks for all the pm's. I'm gonna check em now!
+Point to sib, Actually Chad Reed Is my idol too in motocross.
And why is it somthing wrong with us just cus we have copied a team from inreal.. Its the same with "Geico Powersports" it was a team named that before, You dudes didnt reply any shit there to em..
Its nothing wrong to copy in a team into a game.. If its somthing wrong with it why isnt wrong to copy in a bike or clothes?
For the millionth time no one said something is wrong with it!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Brina I think your comment could have been well off not being posted. Being said that will only cause more issues, that don't need to be caused. Just leave it alone. :D
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Its enough off topic now!
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Phathry25 wrote: You do realize that I am one of the 5 original MXSimers? Right? And that anyone who is faster than me, or in your case, beats me in a practice race, hasn't been playing as long as I have? Right? Try again... :roll: <--- sarcastic roll eyes, just like yours...
Cool story bro. You still haven't answered my question. This thread has just turned into a flame thread, sorry to the FourThree Motorsports team.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

Okay, I agreed, to much off-topic/flaming, just stop reply if you dont got somthing good to say.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:Brina I think your comment could have been well off not being posted. Being said that will only cause more issues, that don't need to be caused. Just leave it alone. :D
So could have yours jeff..so could have yours..
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

On a better, more relevant note, hurry up and find them riders so I can see y'all ingame!
My Stats
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Hmmm... members right now: Sib, Hellgren, Larsen, Fabmx1
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Haha good job taking half VHR, I appreciate them letting me know anything about all this, anywho, goodluck to you and them.
Suppose VHR is over and done with, mostly my own fault for not careing and bothering the past few months. :)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

I didn't know anything about this. They asked me... :S
fabmx1

Post by fabmx1 »

Realy sorry Jester, but no news, no infos and nothing about the VHR team during all the SX champ...So, Sib contact me and i said ok. It's just for fun, not a realy avantage to be in a team, just cool to do like the real rider. Be without or with a team, i play MXS! So thanks VHR for the past SX season, but now i'm with 43 for the rest of outdoor race....I repeat, only for the fun! Thx Sib for the futur team and good luck for the next serie! :D