BrutalTactics MX // BTMX

Organize races and post results here
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Re: BrutalTactics MX // BTMX

Post by Travis107 »

Is this Tyler? Kev? or what. I am automatically on. Just saying. BTMX-Travis107....
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Travis107 wrote:Is this Tyler? Kev? or what. I am automatically on. Just saying. BTMX-Travis107....

hughesy12 wrote:sorry for being away so long guys
my skype is hughesymx12
i havent had a chance to touch the tracks i have beenworking on for over a week sorry :(
live has been very hectic and still will be for the forseeable future
i will try and get most of the displacement done in the next 2 weeks and i will try my best for objects and decals
for time being we are gonna have to make do sorry
great work so far Brutal
Hughesy, let me start off by saying thank you for putting in the effort for a track. I know its not easy, as I try all the time and never come out with a decent displacement map to even start with. As far as objects go, you honestly dont have to put too much work into it for right now. Ill look around for some objects to use in there, like an RV or something, etc.
Ill be on Skype/mxsim tonight so hopefully I will see you there :D
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Travis107 wrote:Is this Tyler? Kev? or what. I am automatically on. Just saying. BTMX-Travis107....
What are you talking about? Im not sure if i've even ever spoken to you? :?
Image[/a]

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
hughesy12
Team: Privateer

Post by hughesy12 »

THE COMPOUND IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It consists of 2 sx tracks and thats it :)
(no timing gates but i can put them on one track if you wish??? maybe you can ride and tell me which one you want them on???)
i have used the decals off freestone so everyone thank motoboss please as he is the creator of the decals and all credits go to him for them... thankyou motoboss
all of the objects are from the blankupdated track so to whoever created that thankyou and i used one bale from whoever made the btmx objects... thankyou

brutalmx... how would you like the track distributed????
i dont wanna make it public yet, just for our team but in future hopefully for public
please let me know asap so everyone can have and it can go on the team server

i will be creating one with more sx tracks in future and possibly a mx but unlikely
that will be atleast 6 months away and hopefully will be better again

this is my first released and fully complete track
enjoy boys... (once you get it)
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

hughesy12 wrote:THE COMPOUND IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It consists of 2 sx tracks and thats it :)
(no timing gates but i can put them on one track if you wish??? maybe you can ride and tell me which one you want them on???)
i have used the decals off freestone so everyone thank motoboss please as he is the creator of the decals and all credits go to him for them... thankyou motoboss
all of the objects are from the blankupdated track so to whoever created that thankyou and i used one bale from whoever made the btmx objects... thankyou

brutalmx... how would you like the track distributed????
i dont wanna make it public yet, just for our team but in future hopefully for public
please let me know asap so everyone can have and it can go on the team server

i will be creating one with more sx tracks in future and possibly a mx but unlikely
that will be atleast 6 months away and hopefully will be better again

this is my first released and fully complete track
enjoy boys... (once you get it)
Awesome Hughesy, THANKS for finishing it! I feel the best way to do this is to make it an SAF file, and then upload it to my personal WebSite, so only people provided with the link can DL. Or it may just end up bring uploaded on Mediafire depending on how big it is, but only teammates will DL it.

Ill talk to you on Skype soon, later :D
Image[/a]

articwolf01
Team: Achievement Hunter

Post by articwolf01 »

HEY!!!! I finished basic military training! Sorry I havent been on lately. BMT gives me nothing. Just a place to sleep, and GET ON MY FACE!!!!!
3rd Overall EMF Junior Cup 2011
2nd Overall A-B class Maniacs Spur Series 2012
hughesy12
Team: Privateer

Post by hughesy12 »

sorry but the team was a dud and went no where!!!!!!!
i made a track and everything and nothing happened so the team to my knowledge no longer exists :/

i havent seen a post from BTMX in forever so im not even sure if he still on this forum
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Another mxonline member, right on!
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Havent been around lately sorry guys,, finsihed high school and needed to get ready for college. Currently settled in my Dorm, and am going to start working on some gear and bike skins soon, as soon as I can get my hands on PS.
Be expecting a WHOLE NEW BrutalTacticsMX soon!
Image[/a]

BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

brent26 wrote:Another mxonline member, right on!
Hell yeah man haha!, surpised you remember me...wait, how do you remember me anyway? =?
Image[/a]

MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

BrutalMX wrote:
Hell yeah man haha!, surpised you remember me...wait, how do you remember me anyway? =?
i ust to do that crap. but pro is gay so i quit it
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

MxRyan wrote:
BrutalMX wrote:
but pro is gay so i quit it
If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that...
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

checkerz wrote:
If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that...
Yeah, I cant say it enough haha. I was #2 on the PS3 side for Reflex for the looooongest time, till I realized Pro was a douche and just lost interest in Reflex after that. Tried getting into Alive for it, but honestly I had no fun playing Alive with people that were good. Like when I played with you Checkerz, one crash and your down about 5-6 seconds and as long as everyone hits the fast lines, theres no catching up. Its weird, nowhere to make time in the game. Got bored of Alive and that was about it haha.

BUT anyways to stay on track, I started working on the Team Gear yesterday, but im not sure if im going to keep it. Might end up going the Fox Platinum way instead. If anyone is interested in joining the team, lemme know here and we'll get in touch through Skype/MXS.

For now, though, not much going on except me working on new skins.
Image[/a]

brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Hell Brutal.... I use to cruise with atvmx29 everyday. Mxonline_Brent26, you know me ;)
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

brent26 wrote:Hell Brutal.... I use to cruise with atvmx29 everyday. Mxonline_Brent26, you know me ;)
Ahhh yeah I do remember you haha. I remember atvmx too...me him and jaybird would go atttttt it
Image[/a]