Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
Mikey

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by Mikey »

Dont think so, but Yahama is skinning the leatt.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Put a chain necklace on it, with "MXS" written in silver at the end, then normal map it and make it shiny so we can roll like gangstas.

Also, make a "no Butler" version
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

Mikey wrote:P2sta's
the rider model is still not finished, sorry :( I'm not happy with the way the ass and legs works now, so please be patient I will work on it ;)
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

piista looking forward to that rider model :wink:

Shoei vfx-w Scimitar tc-5
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Yahama7

Post by Yahama7 »

Mr.Two wrote:http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8923/43528257.png

BORED still haha. Can you guys see any areas that need work?
One thing which kinda bothers me with all of your gears is the strong artificial shading you put on.
I'd recommend using a good AO map only. That way the normal map can interact way better with the lighting on the track.
It's Yahama7 !!!
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Still new to skinning so be nice to me and please give me some constructive criticism :)

Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

sick bike reidy... awesome
MXS Online #239
moorin

Post by moorin »

trying to make a sort of comeback to this game for the oldskool lot who knew/raced against me when we had to upload demos :oops:

here is my shoei fresh from the paint booth after getting a sick "hawaiin sunset" airbrushed onto the back. logos might give away a certain energy drink company who is sorting me out with a nice new privateer race bike as we speak. spy also sorted me out with my own signature "sunset" gogs with my name embroidered on the strap.

if someone knows of a hi def way to upload picturtes that would be great as this picture does not do it justice.
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Still working on graphics. (Airbox, back fender, front fender, numberplates, and fork guards)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

moorin wrote:trying to make a sort of comeback to this game for the oldskool lot who knew/raced against me when we had to upload demos :oops:

here is my shoei fresh from the paint booth after getting a sick "hawaiin sunset" airbrushed onto the back. logos might give away a certain energy drink company who is sorting me out with a nice new privateer race bike as we speak. spy also sorted me out with my own signature "sunset" gogs with my name embroidered on the strap.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... helmet.jpg

if someone knows of a hi def way to upload picturtes that would be great as this picture does not do it justice.
Moorin I remember your name, I just stalked the forum ever since pre-3 but finally made an account. You were on team Massacre with DJ and mace-x, right?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
moorin

Post by moorin »

no im affraid i didnt but back then that was THE team, i set up a lot of teams/ tried organising the MXoN and then finally got sick of the noobs/online racing. but i guess im back again and trying to prove my worth again. anyone know a hi def way to upload pictures since photobucket ruins them :oops:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Hmm, let me try one more time. You posted a lot of screenshots of Goardy's KTM, yes?
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

moorin wrote:trying to make a sort of comeback to this game for the oldskool lot who knew/raced against me when we had to upload demos :oops:

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... helmet.jpg

omg i remeber you.. you have made a long time ago the twitch bike lol
MXS Online #239
moorin

Post by moorin »

haha yes i did... still ride it now so thats how long i havnt updated my game... working on a new yami as we speak so ill stop trolling.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

you also made that nasty sandy whooped out track with a sunset...right?