motoman98
Crushed Dissenter
Team: GoPro BSD Customs

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by motoman98 »

ktmRider269 wrote:
TM_Infidel wrote:Image

why dont u model a bike and not us the honda it looks mental to the 3rd degree
I think they look sick. If im correct they are modeling a bike its just not done and these are gonna be used by the team until they are done
Pumaxcs wrote:Would've ran smoother if Sween did it. That guy is the best. :roll:
WellsMX524 wrote: Diamond is a joke of a "skate brand". Just another Zumiez shelf stocker.
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

The Aprilias look very close to the new Hondas so why model a whole bike if its kinda made already? And forther more, Andrew doesnt have much room to talk because he runs ripped gear on his team (info from an insider) so why dont you make your own gear instead of ripping :lol: and very nice skins man! i love euro bikes!
ktmRider269
Team: Eleven10 Mods

Post by ktmRider269 »

ant40c wrote:The Aprilias look very close to the new Hondas so why model a whole bike if its kinda made already? And forther more, Andrew doesnt have much room to talk because he runs ripped gear on his team (info from an insider) so why dont you make your own gear instead of ripping :lol: and very nice skins man! i love euro bikes!
Not not even close
#4JG96
motoman98
Crushed Dissenter

Post by motoman98 »

ktmRider269 wrote:
ant40c wrote:The Aprilias look very close to the new Hondas so why model a whole bike if its kinda made already? And forther more, Andrew doesnt have much room to talk because he runs ripped gear on his team (info from an insider) so why dont you make your own gear instead of ripping :lol: and very nice skins man! i love euro bikes!
Not not even close
Very close im sure you wouldnt even notice in game. Are you gonna download there bikes if they get release? probably not so stop bitching
Pumaxcs wrote:Would've ran smoother if Sween did it. That guy is the best. :roll:
WellsMX524 wrote: Diamond is a joke of a "skate brand". Just another Zumiez shelf stocker.
ktmRider269

Post by ktmRider269 »

motoman98 wrote:
ktmRider269 wrote:
Not not even close
Very close im sure you wouldnt even notice in game. Are you gonna download there bikes if they get release? probably not so stop bitching
Did anyone ask u in the first place All i said they look nothing alike it was my opinion NOT YOURS U DUMB FUCK
#4JG96
motoman98
Crushed Dissenter

Post by motoman98 »

Not not even close[/quote]
Very close im sure you wouldnt even notice in game. Are you gonna download there bikes if they get release? probably not so stop bitching[/quote]
Did anyone ask u in the first place All i said they look nothing alike it was my opinion NOT YOURS U DUMB FUCK[/quote]
And im sharing my opinion on your opinion U DUMB FUCK. no one asked for your input now did they? but since you gave yours i gave mine.
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

ktmRider269 wrote:NOT YOURS U DUMB FUCK
lol umad
ktmRider269

Post by ktmRider269 »

motoman98 wrote:Not not even close
Very close im sure you wouldnt even notice in game. Are you gonna download there bikes if they get release? probably not so stop bitching[/quote]
Did anyone ask u in the first place All i said they look nothing alike it was my opinion NOT YOURS U DUMB FUCK[/quote]
And im sharing my opinion on your opinion U DUMB FUCK. no one asked for your input now did they? but since you gave yours i gave mine.[/quote]
u dont even know how to do a proper quote
#4JG96
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

ktmRider269 wrote:Very close im sure you wouldnt even notice in game. Are you gonna download there bikes if they get release? probably not so stop bitching
Did anyone ask u in the first place All i said they look nothing alike it was my opinion NOT YOURS U DUMB FUCK
And im sharing my opinion on your opinion U DUMB FUCK. no one asked for your input now did they? but since you gave yours i gave mine.
Fail.
ktmRider269

Post by ktmRider269 »

Jeremy150 wrote:
ktmRider269 wrote:Very close im sure you wouldnt even notice in game. Are you gonna download there bikes if they get release? probably not so stop bitching
Fail.
no i quoted his this by telling him it was a fail...
#4JG96
motoman98
Crushed Dissenter

Post by motoman98 »

ktmRider269 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:
Fail.
no i quoted his this by telling him it was a fail...
You are a fucking dumbass. You didnt quote it right either so stfu and stop complaining no one asked you to tell them how shitty there bikes are
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

Perhaps i should have mentioned "Ficticious Aprrilia based on the crf model". Stay cool groovers life is all about choice and since theres no Aprilia model plus i dont have time to model due to work and family commitments i prefer to mess around with what is available based on what i like without worrying about what anyone else thinks. If it inspires anyone to make an Aprilia model for the game thats great we can also back it financially but until then this is the closest some will have who like the next best thing.

Tony and i stated our team based on TM's using attackers rmz model and from that a new team was created plus actual TM model via Jre we are currently funding is near completion. Plenty of peeps like euro bikes so we plan the same road for the Aprilia as a support team to TMFR as part of its evolution for the game too but we dont expect everyone to realize that initially.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

need some help here guys working on a yz skin... Left or Right Numberplate Design?
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

defenitly right!
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like