Husaberg Fe-450

Post about creating and skinning models here
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Re: Husaberg Fe-450

Post by mace-x »

is still being worked, but stopped by a time because my pc exploded haha, fixed it now tho :)
not sure when will i finish it, the model is done for now tho, no more modeling :(
i wanna finish it, but im having a very reduced time for my projects, i promise that i will finish it and i`ll try to work on it as much as i can to get it done in a near future :)

thanks for the interest guys :D
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
marco87
Team: Privateer

Post by marco87 »

Perhaps this would give you some motivation to finish the bike, because the husaberg 2012 looks amazing :shock: .
http://www.motocrossplanet.nl/nieuws/id ... p_pad.html
(srry it is a dutch link, but you can't copy them)
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

marco87 wrote:Perhaps this would give you some motivation to finish the bike, because the husaberg 2012 looks amazing :shock: .
http://www.motocrossplanet.nl/nieuws/id ... p_pad.html
(srry it is a dutch link, but you can't copy them)
My dad already has a 2012 FE450, and 2012 FE390 on order for him and myself. our 2010's are sick, but the yellow frame, with the white tank and a little bit more black than the 2010 makes it look just THAT much better. I even like the blue rims.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

mace-x wrote:is still being worked, but stopped by a time because my pc exploded haha, fixed it now tho :)
not sure when will i finish it, the model is done for now tho, no more modeling :(
i wanna finish it, but im having a very reduced time for my projects, i promise that i will finish it and i`ll try to work on it as much as i can to get it done in a near future :)

thanks for the interest guys :D
PLEASE FINISH IT!!!
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

it`s fairly finished, i just have no time to skin the engine...
:(
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
ricky237
Team: TPS Racing

Post by ricky237 »

if the Husaberg was ingame it would be very sick... this bike is too fucking sexy... finish it or send to somebody who have time to finish it please ;)
gregmabe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: GM motorsports

Post by gregmabe »

sick bro!!!! ill do some skins for u when u are ready
mabe#122
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

mace-x wrote:it`s fairly finished, i just have no time to skin the engine...
:(
Can I maybe get the cutout or wireframe so I can make a few skins? ::
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

working on the normal maps, the skin needs some small stuff like the chain, the radiator and some other things, other than that the bike is pretty much finished, it´s even ingame (thanks a lot mona for that :D), i´ll try to make a cutout for graphics and make a new topic to get some skins for a final release, the final release will have a fully editable psd wich i wont release yet for an obvious reason, is not fully finished and i probably need to reorganize it :P
it has taken a lot of time to get this bike going lol
Massacre ftw!

Kembo693

Post by Kembo693 »

Great, cant wait this to see this finished! Are you able to post some ingame pics of the bike?
ricky237

Post by ricky237 »

oooh yeea thaks haha you're the maan! can u post some pics of the progress bike? thaanks :D
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

mace-x wrote:working on the normal maps, the skin needs some small stuff like the chain, the radiator and some other things, other than that the bike is pretty much finished, it´s even ingame (thanks a lot mona for that :D), i´ll try to make a cutout for graphics and make a new topic to get some skins for a final release, the final release will have a fully editable psd wich i wont release yet for an obvious reason, is not fully finished and i probably need to reorganize it :P
F yes!!

I was about to make you hold to the promise you made to me concerning this bike. :D
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
corza177

Post by corza177 »

hey man you still working on this bike? looking pretty damn good very interested in it. Cant wait to download it :D
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

Shadow wrote:
mace-x wrote:working on the normal maps, the skin needs some small stuff like the chain, the radiator and some other things, other than that the bike is pretty much finished, it´s even ingame (thanks a lot mona for that :D), i´ll try to make a cutout for graphics and make a new topic to get some skins for a final release, the final release will have a fully editable psd wich i wont release yet for an obvious reason, is not fully finished and i probably need to reorganize it :P
F yes!!

I was about to make you hold to the promise you made to me concerning this bike. :D
haha, dont worry, it will be finished as i promised :P
corza177 wrote:hey man you still working on this bike? looking pretty damn good very interested in it. Cant wait to download it :D
sure, it should be released in some more time, im still making changes :)
Massacre ftw!

ricky237

Post by ricky237 »

go go go go Macee! jajaja can't wait to see finished ingamee! :D