which curvy bits :?
DJ99X

Re: Upcoming Skins

Post by DJ99X »

Like the actual 'graphics' of the thing
Judan

Post by Judan »

ye took abit i was looking at a picture of it then switching till i got it write just like im about to do with that f
Jacko #828
Team: Privateer

Post by Jacko #828 »

A rmz skin i am currently working on
kawirider238

Post by kawirider238 »

mxcr85 wrote:A rmz skin i am currently working on
Where can I get those bold numbers at?
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

Those numbers are DJ's new numbers
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

Phathry25 wrote:You're thinking is obviously flawed.
Turbine951 wrote:I was thinking the same thing..
You both now know what I have to offer and you both voiced an opinion (good or bad) on what I have to offer. Which tells me you both took a close look and noticed what I have posted in my previous replies to this topic.

What does this mean? My way of thinking is all but flawed as I achieved my goal; getting noticed.
VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:I have all kinds of respect for messiah and his work from MVA and MCM2. I know he has awesome skills. But why come here and show off something just to basically say "hey, this is what I can do. Too bad you can't have it." It would be different if it was a 3d studio forum or something but this is for MX Sim. Don't come here acting all high and mighty just to tease us. Seems kind of arrogant to me. :|
I did not come her to act mighty and high. I'm pretty much always down to earth and I simply state and voice my honest opinion. I don't do sugar coating.

I shown you two pictures total. main reason for this already being stated. Simply to show those that do not know my work that I know what I talk about when voicing an opinion about a certain subject. Showing that what comes out of my mouth can be achieved in work also.
Judan wrote:Thought id get some comments on a 09 250R skin im making
Looks like a good start. Seems very unsharp however?
mxcr85 wrote:A rmz skin i am currently working on
I like what you have so far. Maybe accent the depth of the bike a little more by adding more (sharper) highlights/shadows?
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

stocksy129 wrote:1st Messiah, as i told you on msn, that bike is beautiful! and i wouldn't think any one could do so much detail to a bike.. but sure enough you suprise us all.

2nd i agree with messiah about what the game looks like until you download our bike models/skins, if it weren't for them i would look at the game and throw up! maybe JLV, you need to recreate all models and replace them with them box bikes... and put more time into the models, as the models we have now except YZ, are terrible they are RUSHED! i said this some where else i can't remember, i have a bad meomry lol, and sorry DDMX, but maybe just maybe, JLV, DDMX should get together and remake all the models, inclueding 125's. And maybe if Messiah could contribute a bit to, well any one with "skills" could contribute.... some others Eskwaad, DJ, motoboss, yzmxer etc.
If any one would like to teach me how to use blender/3dmax, please pm me or add me on msn, ktm129toby@hotmail.com, i'm more than happy to at least try, but i don't have the patience...
any way that's my 2 cents
This is referring to the line I underlined.. Ok besides the fact that you seem to have teenage crush on Messiah, your implying that you would rather pay for good looking models instead of using the current ones for free? I mean if you want shout the community and JLV then yeah im keen. Haha. And also, I dont think Messiah would be to keen on contributing, judging by pretty much whats been happening and what hes been saying about his relationship with MXS. I could be wrong though.
(No Messiah im not taking a dig at you, im just comprehending what happened on the last few pages in my own way.)

Anyway, just my opinion.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

MessiaH wrote:
VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:I have all kinds of respect for messiah and his work from MVA and MCM2. I know he has awesome skills. But why come here and show off something just to basically say "hey, this is what I can do. Too bad you can't have it." It would be different if it was a 3d studio forum or something but this is for MX Sim. Don't come here acting all high and mighty just to tease us. Seems kind of arrogant to me. :|
I did not come her to act mighty and high. I'm pretty much always down to earth and I simply state and voice my honest opinion. I don't do sugar coating.

I shown you two pictures total. main reason for this already being stated. Simply to show those that do not know my work that I know what I talk about when voicing an opinion about a certain subject. Showing that what comes out of my mouth can be achieved in work also.

I guess I can see where you are coming from then. I'm not trying to run you off or anything at all. I just took what you said wrong I guess.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Messiah, you're focusing on the wrong part of my post. The flawed thinking line was more tongue in cheek. :)
jackofknives

Post by jackofknives »

[quote="MessiaH"]I did not come her to act mighty and high.[/quote][/b][/color][/i]
MessiaH wrote:I know I have the experience and knowledge to make MXS look like quality and push it on to the next level visualy (i'm an official game designer and I done and finished my studies for this). But nothing is going to come for nothing.
MessiaH wrote:Have a nice shiny paper saying I have completed my studies and am now a offcial game designer.
MessiaH wrote:I know right from wrong when it comes to games and it's development period. Specialy since I've been a part of the industry for a while and worked for a few game/software developers. So you can try to tell me otherwise, but I do not question what I've been part of and have seen and experienced in person.
MessiaH wrote:If you want this to happen, or maybe even JLV. I suggest JLV drops me a message. (And yes, this will be MXS exclusive content IF JLV decides to drop a message.)

Yes you did.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

finally got gimp and was messing around with shading decided to redo rm125 and make a shading template for you all
.....shadings not done but lemme know wht u think
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

its pretty cool but i dont know the edges looks kinda wierd the color of white and down is wierd , send me if when you finish :)
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

thts how the wire frame is not my fault edges are weird