Upcoming Skins & Shader Maps

Post about creating and skinning models here
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Upcoming Skins & Shader Maps

Post by Pumaxcs »

LuizH wrote:
hvpunk62 wrote:maybe you 2 should stop being little hideaways and release some of your sh*t then! :wink:
He's right :wink:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Jacko #828
Team: Privateer

Post by Jacko #828 »

HAHA Owned! :D
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

hvpunk62 wrote:maybe you 2 should stop being little hideaways and release some of your sh*t then! :wink:
I would but you know, people nowadays trade other people works at msn :roll: so the other people get bored to finish it :wink:
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

what a$$holes! i didnt mean it luiz it was a long time ago ive changed im sure you guys have noticed it too just shoot out a contest for skinning or suttin thats what this community is for id help ya out but as of now this comp has nothing on it! i will be setting up my new one on x mas
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

LuizH wrote:
I would but you know, people nowadays trade other people works at msn :roll: so the other people get bored to finish it :wink:
Your right, were have all the good little boys and girls gone...
I can tell you were the good girls are.
8)
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

i just looked i didnt see any thing but on name for music i think itd be easier if checkers just tells me i looked on google and youtube and see nothing
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

whoops wrong topic guys was meant to go mva reflex im losin it =/
Rubycross

Post by Rubycross »

Hi,

I worked on the KTM 350 SX-F bike.
here pictures:
and
and

Thanks to kosmo87 for template

Ps sorry for the big pictures.

Rubycross.
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

why wont anyone make ktm bikes on the KTM wireframe?

About the bike, i dont like sorry to tell you but it looks so fast done that it wont ... it wont just Glow
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

Duckstream wrote:why wont anyone make ktm bikes on the KTM wireframe?
ya seriously do it on the ktm wireframe. it will look so much better on the ktm.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Just a quastion,why you ride with my gear? lol
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Jman567
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SIK Dezigns Clothing

Post by Jman567 »

u should of used the ktm model!!!
Judan

Post by Judan »

defiantly a copy and paste jobby i can see you have a bit of pipe texture on your back number plate -.- try not to copy and paste it unless you have a masive image and are very good at it other wise you end up with what you have now ( a skin i doubt anyone will use )
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Why do I even check this thread anymore half expecting something good to be posted. The last time I saw something better than half ass was when gio posted a while ago. Other than that, all this stuff is shit.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I agree with Phoenix, I enjoy the enthusiasm, but take more time. If you are going to put time into making something, you can take time to at least take really good screens of it. Also with the new shaders, skinning has became half as hard as before, so focus on your designs and quality of the skins...the templates are no longer really needed except maybe for metals, which are still hard for amatuers to do. I guess thats upcoming so just keep working on it. I went through a phase too where I would cook up a skin in half hour or an hour and want to be done and release, but didn't cause it was no where near the level that this game is at now. Just know that any good skin or model released that everyone loves coming from gio, ddmx luizh or any other really good skinner has hours and hours and hours into it, close to days, (and I guarantee they can skin the fastest on the forum if they need to) notice they don't release something very often...not quantity, quality.

Keep trying though, that is how you will learn, just don't release something that no one will download and will only take up space and make this game look **not as good** as it should.