250 sxf

Post about creating and skinning models here
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

250 sxf

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

sorry there isnt one buut why doesnt anyone just do like what they did for the sx 125
http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=7&t=1346
do the same only with the rmz 250f if somone will make it post it up!... i know someone will say why dont you make it i dont have photoshop and i only have a 3gb computer so i dont like to download pretty much anything and somone is gonna say why did you make a new topic... because im pretty sure alot of people want the ktm 250 sxf!! so ya whom ever wants to do it first.. thanks!
ddmx

Re: 250 sxf

Post by ddmx »

There have already beem topics on this, there is also a request topic. This post is a wasre of space. You must not realize the time and effort it takes to make a bike model from the ground up.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:so ya whom ever wants to do it first.. thanks!
I must congratulate you on being one of the few people on the entire internet who used the word "whom" in it's correctly location. +1 for excellent grammar.

-99999999 for being completely inconsiderate of those who create content for you to use for free
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

ddmx488 wrote:There have already beem topics on this, there is also a request topic. This post is a wasre of space. You must not realize the time and effort it takes to make a bike model from the ground up.
i do but im pretty sure everyone would be happy with the new bike
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

Garasaki wrote:
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:so ya whom ever wants to do it first.. thanks!
I must congratulate you on being one of the few people on the entire internet who used the word "whom" in it's correctly location. +1 for excellent grammar.

-99999999 for being completely inconsiderate of those who create content for you to use for free
its not only for me it would be for everyone as in i wouldnt nor could i take credit for it
DW434

Post by DW434 »

wow all of your post are pointless like dont post as much or leave or think about your post before you submit them or at least change you sig everytime i see i think its you and its really the gayest thing ive ever seen
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

Just ride the rmz. It performs the same....
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

DW434 wrote:wow all of your post are pointless like dont post as much or leave or think about your post before you submit them or at least change you sig everytime i see i think its you and its really the gayest thing ive ever seen
ha everytime i see you i think your the gayest thing ive ever seen.. its a band fag and your sig isnt any cooler
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

im pretty sure people dont want the ktm for performance im pretty sure its for the looks
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:
DW434 wrote:wow all of your post are pointless like dont post as much or leave or think about your post before you submit them or at least change you sig everytime i see i think its you and its really the gayest thing ive ever seen
ha everytime i see you i think your the gayest thing ive ever seen.. its a band fag and your sig isnt any cooler
i mean your sig is so gayyyy if it doesnt have anything to do with the game or something done in ps or real life mx dont use it
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

mx4life wrote:
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:
i mean your sig is so gayyyy if it doesnt have anything to do with the game or something done in ps or real life mx dont use it
live with it bitch. =)

i can have what ever signature i want so fuck off let me do my own thing
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

EDIT:

No, I'm not going to post the Special Olympic thing. That goes past my moral bounds.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

ok what was the point of that? i never tried to say i was some cool guy for arguing on the inernet.. your obviously the "cool" one for posting like 10 pictures to state one point
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

Random your just annoying to me...
borderpatrol199

Post by borderpatrol199 »

Voutare your amazing. lol