KTM Parts Donation to make "public template"

Post about creating and skinning models here
LuKe
Team: Privateer

KTM Parts Donation to make "public template"

Post by LuKe »

ok so ddmx and giopande dont want to release the template so i thought any1 that was making the ktm and made some parts for it, if you would upload them here and ill put all the parts together to make a public template if its ok with everyone else?
parts i need
engine
triple clamps
levers
all brake stuff
and fork parts(got main parts of the forks done just need like the clickers and stuff)
a few other bits but cant remember, so just post what u have
again if its not right to do this, then please let me know and ill stop :D
giopanda

Re: KTM Parts Donation to make "public template"

Post by giopanda »

not that i want to stop you, but all the parts you asked was made by me, except for the forks and clamps that was eskwaad's and please god don't let anyone leak them or we're all screwed!
of course hope anyone who was working on the ktm and may have been in possession of some of my stuff won't even think to release them or i'll quit immediatly doing anything for this game.

and mind that is not that we don't want,is that ddmx stated from the beginning that no template would have been released
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

yh no problem gio, i did mean parts that people made that werent made by you sry.
giopanda

Post by giopanda »

i know, mine was just a warning for everyone, but i know ddmx sent stuff only to trusted people so there's nothing to worry about
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Yeah no doubt people lets make one thing very clear:

DO NOT USE OR DISTRIBUTE PARTS FOR THE KTMS MADE BY ANYONE ON THE "KTM TEAM"

I think an awful lot of you 13 year old types don't really get it. Don't use someone else's work unless you specifically ask permission.

Making a public template is a great idea. Just don't ruin it for everyone by using DDMX/Gio/Eckswaad/etc's stuff.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

yh exactly wot garasaki said could a mod please put that into the first post thanks.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

If anyone uses any parts off of the ktm template I will ban you, and that is a fact. For anyone that downloaded the template from my mediafire account before I knew to lock it, I know who you are, and I'll be dealing with you in time. Furthermore, if anyone releases a skin using the template as a base, I will ban you. You have been warned, this is a serious matter. If you ever want work from gio, ekswaad, or myself again I seriously advise you think about what you're doing.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

yea seriously make your own parts your just beeing lazy
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

ok maybe it was a bad idea to try and get the community involved, nevermind just delete the topic if u want
thanks.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

sorry if that sounded mean but im sure you get the point take your time and make parts the way youuu want them
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

yh i get what u mean hv, but i just thought it would be done much quicker if the community got involved :wink:
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

nah, man, this is a great topic, we just hijacked to give a giant FU out to all the people spreading the template aroudn.
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

ah ok np ddmx
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

well all im gunna say is dont get butthurt to much if it happens.... it will. its life.

hope for the best, and expect the worst.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
giopanda

Post by giopanda »

agree 100% with ddmx, it's been a hell of a work for me and for everybody, seeing it destroyed by some moron would be very disappointing, i worked hours every night, and i say EVERY night, for a month or maybe more, don't let this be my last effort for this amazing game.
said that i also agree with him on the fact that this is indeed a very interesting topic because there's no problem if you guys put up a template as a team, it's the same we did with the official release.
just don't leak/share/steal anything from the original skins, it's a simple concept, and ddmx has all the rights to enforce what he just said so you're warned.