2016 HUSQVARNA MODEL

Post about creating and skinning models here
760Liam

2016 HUSQVARNA MODEL

Post by 760Liam »

Don't buy this anyone. Please, don't buy this.
It is:
1) Rushed
2) looks like ass
3) not all of the model is his
4) too much
Engine is literally a extruded shape
if you're going to make a fake sproket, at least make sure that it lines up properly.
John23

Re: 2016 HUSQVARNA MODEL

Post by John23 »

I agree with it a little. I think the way you went about it is wrong, but agree it doesn't look like sellable content.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

ay im not tryna be a dick or anything but this is what i see when i look at that motor... not because its a trash can but because of its shape.. (ok... it does literally look like a trash can...)
ImageImage
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

---RiLeY---151--- wrote:ay im not tryna be a dick or anything but this is what i see when i look at that motor... not because its a trash can but because of its shape.. (ok... it does literally look like a trash can...)
ImageImage

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA
Jared133mx

Post by Jared133mx »

lmao GET EM LIAM
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

RILEY I LOVE YOU LMAOOOOOOOOO
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

I'm glad other people see how terrible it really is. It looks like trash.
Donate if you like My Creations
TomSidell317

Post by TomSidell317 »

you can't be perfect straight away... takes time to learn how to model properly. at least he's trying to model. but yeah did doesn't look the best hahaha. :? :roll:
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Trying to model? Most of "his" model is someone else's work that he slightly modified
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Thats funny how you guys talk shit about other people work. Maybe its not perfect, maybe its a bit expensive, but people will still buy it and make upgrades to it to make it better. If you have something to say, go straight to him and talk about it, he's gonna do something no doubt. Most of the people don't know it, but he is my team skinner, for me he is doing a great job and i have nothing to say about the work he does for me.

Everything i see on the forums about Liam and Riley is shit. When i see that, it makes me more happy for the decision we took 2 months ago about you guys. Since this time, you guys are litteraly in the trash can.

Also, the 2nd picture you posted was his first try. Not the actual bike.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

ok first buddy we left your team. you didn't kick us, and if I remember correctly you were literally crying over us leaving. do you want me too post the messages? don't make me, and I did say stuff to Dorian.
TomSidell317

Post by TomSidell317 »

WillSt24 wrote:Thats funny how you guys talk shit about other people work. Maybe its not perfect, maybe its a bit expensive, but people will still buy it and make upgrades to it to make it better. If you have something to say, go straight to him and talk about it, he's gonna do something no doubt. Most of the people don't know it, but he is my team skinner, for me he is doing a great job and i have nothing to say about the work he does for me.

Everything i see on the forums about Liam and Riley is shit. When i see that, it makes me more happy for the decision we took 2 months ago about you guys. Since this time, you guys are litteraly in the trash can.

ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Why you guys keep suckin? We don't care if he's doing good for your team, awesome. He shouldn't try and sell a model that's worse than almost all released models and with parts off other bikes.
m121c

Post by m121c »

WillSt24 wrote:Thats funny how you guys talk shit about other people work. Maybe its not perfect, maybe its a bit expensive, but people will still buy it and make upgrades to it to make it better. If you have something to say, go straight to him and talk about it, he's gonna do something no doubt. Most of the people don't know it, but he is my team skinner, for me he is doing a great job and i have nothing to say about the work he does for me.

How can we talk to him... he's banned off the community forums. :|
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

WillSt24 wrote:Thats funny how you guys talk shit about other people work. Maybe its not perfect, maybe its a bit expensive, but people will still buy it and make upgrades to it to make it better.
If the bike is so perfect, why is madcape running the model that is 99.9% Jays model? I know this is a bad way to go about things, but someone has to tell Dorian that his models aren't worth $33. People see Dorians models, and then think it's ok to use and resell other people's content. Dorian is a beginner at modeling and he has a lot to learn, but stealing other people's work and calling it his own isn't a way to go about things. Dorian is making this community so full of their selfs that people are going to charge for everything and anything.
WillSt24 wrote: If you have something to say, go straight to him and talk about it, he's gonna do something no doubt.
I actually have and many people on this forum have. I will grant you that he did actually model and texture some of this model, but I'm willing to bet you that he still used other creators content to make this bike.
WillSt24 wrote: Most of the people don't know it, but he is my team skinner, for me he is doing a great job and i have nothing to say about the work he does for me.
Can you please suck up to him any more? We all know that you think Dorian is a god at everything.
WillSt24 wrote: Everything i see on the forums about Liam and Riley is shit. When i see that, it makes me more happy for the decision we took 2 months ago about you guys. Since this time, you guys are litteraly in the trash can.
I'm sorry that you have to constantly bring up when Riley and I were on madcape, but I left on my own will. You didn't "make the decision." The only thing you did do was cry that Dorian wouldn't have a partner to make models with and resell them to the community for an outrageous price, which I'm glad I'm not apart of.
WillSt24 wrote: Also, the 2nd picture you posted was his first try. Not the actual bike.
He hasn't changed much since the 2nd picture, it still looks like most of Dorians work. Rushed, inaccurate, cheap, no norms, what else?