*Benjii_D Fox Instincts*

Post about creating and skinning models here
KAWASAKIZ
Team: Privateer

Re: *Benjii_D Fox Instincts*

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

m121c wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:I think it's time for JLV to do something about all this "ripping thing". Step it up.

No one would know about this game if guys like Benjii weren't creating content
To be fair he did make the scram file (which I've heard is vulnerable).
Yeah, .scram files are vulnerable, one of my italian friends knows how to "extract" them (even if they're scranmed). But he hasn't still taught me the way :evil:
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

KAWASAKIZ wrote:
m121c wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:I think it's time for JLV to do something about all this "ripping thing". Step it up.

No one would know about this game if guys like Benjii weren't creating content
To be fair he did make the scram file (which I've heard is vulnerable).
Yeah, .scram files are vulnerable, one of my italian friends knows how to "extract" them (even if they're scranmed). But he hasn't still taught me the way :evil:
Good. Tell him to stop being a massive cunt and ripping peoples content!
Fair Play.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

ryxn wrote:Good. Tell him to stop being a massive cunt and ripping peoples content!
That was unnecessary? He doesn't rip stuff. He simply knows how to do it. He's also really nice and doesn't go around and tell everyone how to do it, he keeps it to himself. So at which part is he a massive cunt?
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Wahlamt wrote:
ryxn wrote:Good. Tell him to stop being a massive cunt and ripping peoples content!
That was unnecessary? He doesn't rip stuff. He simply knows how to do it. He's also really nice and doesn't go around and tell everyone how to do it, he keeps it to himself. So at which part is he a massive cunt?
i would assume the part where he opens scram files to begin with...
Donate if you like My Creations
The Fox
Team: ASV Inventions

Post by The Fox »

Hey, was just wondering, is free vaseline included in the 75 dollars?
Thanks in advance for your answer
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Just throwing this out there, go look up some prices of 3d models, a full human for medical learning is 1200$, tigers, bears, you name it, +100$, a god damn pillow is 15$, so please keep your "bitchyness" over 75 bucks for some dank ass boots and a helmet in the future and a creator who has released quite alot of free shit to yourself. Benjji keep up the good work, i hope you get a kickass job someday. :D
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Just throwing this out there, go look up some prices of 3d models, a full human for medical learning is 1200$, tigers, bears, you name it, +100$, a god damn pillow is 15$, so please keep your "bitchyness" over 75 bucks for some dank ass boots and a helmet in the future and a creator who has released quite alot of free shit to yourself. Benjji keep up the good work, i hope you get a kickass job someday. :D
The problem here is that I still can't undertand how people can spend 75 buck on a pair of boots for a videogame.

I would rather give those 75$ to a homeless. Or spend those in something more productive than a pair of boots for a videogame.

(Don't get me wrong, boots are awesome and they can be worth the amount of money anyone is willing to pay. But come on guys... how can you spend 75$?)
Alex V111#1017
m121c

Post by m121c »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:Just throwing this out there, go look up some prices of 3d models, a full human for medical learning is 1200$, tigers, bears, you name it, +100$, a god damn pillow is 15$, so please keep your "bitchyness" over 75 bucks for some dank ass boots and a helmet in the future and a creator who has released quite alot of free shit to yourself. Benjji keep up the good work, i hope you get a kickass job someday. :D
The problem here is that I still can't undertand how people can spend 75 buck on a pair of boots for a videogame.

I would rather give those 75$ to a homeless. Or spend those in something more productive than a pair of boots for a videogame.

(Don't get me wrong, boots are awesome and they can be worth the amount of money anyone is willing to pay. But come on guys... how can you spend 75$?)
I don't see how it's problem. If can't justify it so be it, but don't be disrespectful about it on the topic that is advertising. Butt out and let people spend money if they feel it's justified.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I mean benjii made a section in his post on why not to buy them, I dont understand what is so hard about just complementing his work as you should because its high quality stuff, if you dont wish to buy it no one is forcing you too, some of you guys act like 75$ bucks is alot of money, if 10 people buy them he makes $750 bucks for a hundred hours, like someone else said thats less than minimum wage, but you want to give someone at Mcdonalds $15 an hour.........