Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by mbork-1 »

oh guys i trolled a bit on previous pages but yeh i understands what you wanted ...........

but now i know i making lot of posts,but i mean myb sometimes its hard to understand me because of language and such so i will talk simple words,...
Have i ever or a lot tlaked about any of you someting bad as about persons>?or raged on you or sweared on you? as on person?
here is topic where guys can post their WIP's and get back critics and tips and suggestios so......(IMO)

i think all my posts contains critic and points what could be fixed on their model and guys can work on them to make models better and as result model level overall will be incresed (cuz you ca see what modes were beutifull in mxs some years ago and what amazing 3d models we have now ingame,and i guess nobody now will say how amazing models were DJ'd crf rmz and kxf yzf....)

right now i would say to Paul,Ramon or others ,like what i did bad for you(except trolling some pages ago)?i just pointed out thing which ones could be perfected?NO?!

i dont see lot of points in coments like:WOW amazing its so awesome cant wait!!!......
yep i posted some kinda thet coments but most of my is critics ,cuz <same as i said i dont see big point in those coments (its already awesoe what you do guys with 3d stuff)

and last but not least....WHY YOU BOYS ACT LIKE GIRLS???!!!on each diferent coment you start making dramas!!!
dont forget you post here your work to get critic or help or tip ..................if you want others saying to you "OMG SO SICK!!!" then you should relese your stuff and definatly will hear lot of this words
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
mbork-1

Post by mbork-1 »

Fransoo773 wrote:Calm down Paul, he's just pointing something out like your supposed to in the upcoming models section. He's also right, the front disc is tiny in comparison to the monster sized one at the back.
here is exactly what i try to do^^^atleast one person here understood what i mean

im really sorry for double post

P.S. to the haters,i kow my english suxx** but atleast i nkow 3+ languages so i think here not many guys who know more for 2 languages
1st MX3 - EMXs
Kording
Team: Privateer

Post by Kording »

mbork-1 wrote:I think here ARE not many guys who know more THEN 2 languages
[*Troll on*] I definitely know more then 2 languages [*Troll off*]
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

Kording wrote:
mbork-1 wrote:I think THERE are not many guys who know more THAN 2 languages
Kording

Post by Kording »

Chancellorsville wrote:
Kording wrote:
mbork-1 wrote:I think THERE are not many guys who know more THAN 2 languages
Damn soooo close :D haha
Motocross requires two!
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

Guys stop it,if there isnt bork always talking theres always guys talking about bork lol
mbork-1

Post by mbork-1 »

NAUpoiss75 wrote:Guys stop it,if there isnt bork always talking theres always guys talking about bork lol
laughted*

Guys,now i just would ask Paul and Ramon first of all why they became so stressfull?and why they mad on me?i cant even find an reason to became mad on me
if they have problems they need drink"Antistress"
1st MX3 - EMXs
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Right mate, you wanna go, lets go.

Everything you say, is either trying to prove why your better than someone else, or telling them why they are wrong, you have to lay an egg in everyone's business, even though you didn't lose anything there, you just want to voice some stupid comment, usually in a topic you know absolutely nothing about, and if you do, you do a piss poor job at showing it.

Yes Im stubborn, I get stressed easily and Im short off and direct on the forum, Im quite a bit different in person and Im sure you are too, but Im trying to be more generous on here, but then every now and then you get idiots which spool it up again. Try and be more mature?

This post has no connection to the fact that you said the discs where to big, In fact, I think your right, not my wheels, have nothing to do with them. Im just saying you need to see the context in what you are talking about before you just blabber something out.
mbork-1

Post by mbork-1 »

you lied llit bit about parts when you say i trow eggs in others buisness and i didnt said im better then somebody, because i just dont do models for this game so we cant complain me and you in this points,other then thet you right,
and back to my first post where i said aobut wheels,i didnt know whos they are so i just said the fact and i said becasue render was really sick and those discs just made all render look bit wrong.

and i think im mature enought,to me like i said thousends times i just posted fact whats wrong,and didnt sayed anything about you as Person

OFF
1st MX3 - EMXs
motokid202

Post by motokid202 »

i dont wanna be that guy i guess but is anyone working on a Fox V4 or Fox Instinct boots? or even an updated V3
Kording

Post by Kording »

motokid202 wrote:i dont wanna be that guy i guess but is anyone working on a Fox V4 or Fox Instinct boots? or even an updated V3
I requested the V4 along time ago but no one wanted to make it.
Motocross requires two!
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Request a V1, its pretty much the same thing
m121c

Post by m121c »

High poly wheels for screenshots and renders. No longer needing to mess with alphas.

The wheels are 47,000 polys (Both wheel poly counts added together). I was working with Inventor and decided to try importing this sprocket which sparked a idea on a whole high poly wheel set. Credits to DJ for the original tires, rims, and spokes along with the textures for them and also the sides for the hubs.

I just threw this render together really quick, textures need some work still and the render has no normal maps and no spec maps just materials and diffuse.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

m121c wrote:Image

High poly wheels for screenshots and renders. No longer needing to mess with alphas.

The wheels are 47,000 polys (Both wheel poly counts added together). I was working with Inventor and decided to try importing this sprocket which sparked a idea on a whole high poly wheel set. Credits to DJ for the original tires, rims, and spokes along with the textures for them and also the sides for the hubs.

I just threw this render together really quick, textures need some work still and the render has no normal maps and no spec maps just materials and diffuse.
Damm! Good work! Can't wait to see those things in a few renders!
m121c

Post by m121c »

Thanks!

Oh ya and I forgot to mention that the texture size is 4096x4096 :lol:

But seriously though... 603mb and its not even done yet. :lol: