Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i feel like youll have to do some stuff to the spec map to get it close
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

MOTOZ293 wrote:i feel like youll have to do some stuff to the spec map to get it close
Also changing the blender materials may help a lot as well to get it to look somewhat like the real thing
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
MxWayGamer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MTFactory

Post by MxWayGamer »

I try on the P2staGoldR, it's look like better but not perfect. Thanks for your feedback.
MxWayGamer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MTFactory

Post by MxWayGamer »

PS : I have the PrideRacing wheel in the real life so it's easy for me to compare with the wheel in game. It's just more difficult to make the same paint ^^
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

I would rather work with different color layers instead of gradient tool. You should also try to use less colors as a gradient base and start to use a spec map as an overlay ingame effect.

Piista's golden wheels might be enough as a reflective material, but only if you apply it in the right way.

It is not about the UV, it is all about spec and normal maps.
Finesse Supersports
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

i got given mason's honda cutout ages ago and i finally decided to try and replicate the geico honda i wont release a saf of the bike or template unless mason gives me the green light to do so.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

Well considering you 'got given the cutout' i would think not
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mack| spokes wrote:i got given mason's honda cutout ages ago and i finally decided to try and replicate the geico honda i wont release a saf of the bike or template unless mason gives me the green light to do so.
I do not understand how people can be this naive.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:i got given mason's honda cutout ages ago and i finally decided to try and replicate the geico honda i wont release a saf of the bike or template unless mason gives me the green light to do so.
I do not understand how people can be this naive.
Arrogance.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

kek
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

onefoureight wrote:Image

kek
What I was stating my opinion nothing wrong there, I didn't wanna start WW3 on the forums via posting a long response to both of you but in all seriousness what's wrong with it? Someone gave me the cutout to have some fun on and see what I could come up with but I could never really get my mind flowing with ideas for it, I don't see where I did wrong? It's not like I have the model contents it's only a cutout.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

MxWayGamer wrote:I try on the P2staGoldR, it's look like better but not perfect. Thanks for your feedback.
Like August send you probably need to put more grey into it, looks alot better with the P2staGoldR though
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Well, you're not supposed to have anything for Mason's honda, so posting it here was really naive, sir.
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
m121c

Post by m121c »

mack| spokes wrote: i wont release a saf of the bike or template unless mason gives me the green light to do so.
mack| spokes wrote:It's not like I have the model contents it's only a cutout.
This confuses me. :?

With that said, I've told people they can pass it around because there's nothing they can actually do with it.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mack| spokes wrote:i wont release a saf of the bike or template unless mason gives me the green light to do so.
So you imply here you won't release a saf, how would you make a saf if you only have the cutout and not the template?

You also say you won't release a 'template'. Kind of odd but let's just assume you are only talking about a PSD of the Geico cutout you are making and not the actual bike template with your graphics put on it.

Point is, unless you bought the Honda you shouldn't have it at all plain and simple, let alone the possibility of releasing a SAF of the bike. What would motivate Mason to allow someone who never has bought the bike from him to release skins of his model publicly when the model has never been released publicly in the first place?

The fact that you have no idea why what you are thinking of doing and or have already done is wrong is the problem.. Many people in this community have little knowledge of proper ethics towards content creation in this community, situations like this are a huge detractor towards creators and why many have ended up quitting.

How is it so difficult to understand that unless you have bought or acquired the model directly from the creator himself it is not okay to have it at all?