Upcoming Models

Post about creating and skinning models here
ddmx

Re: Upcoming Models

Post by ddmx »

agreed, seems like that's all this community does. or are we even a community or just a bunch of individuals? if we want to get anywhere we need to start working together. i will let wilson send you the skins as soon as he is done.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Sorry, but I found Puma's post really stupid, especially after he thought that the boot overlay was the new model.
I'm trying to help people in this community, but I'm getting a bit tired of it. Like, I gave Kyletherut a last warning, and then he started asking me how to use textures. I tried to help him, but seriously, he is somewhat retarded. After that point, I haven't been very helpful with alot of people, Mace-X for one. I offered to help him out, but ended up throwing it all back at him because it was too much for me.

Back to the models. We'll have to stay on the current models for the current MX series, so we continue using the skins we have now. But after that, we'll have to see how many people are using the new models. We can't use two different models for the same bike, that'll root things over. Anyway, we'll sort that out when we get to it
motox161

Post by motox161 »

i dont think that anyone will be using the old models once the new ones are released
Gourley #13
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah. If not, I guess I can slip them in the .saf file for the skins anyway :lol:
motox161

Post by motox161 »

haha it would end up looking so wierd :lol:
Gourley #13
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

the textures are going to need a complete overhaul! with new bike models, needing new skins, and hopefully a new rider model
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Here's a screen selection idea i had, ignore the wierd lighting glitches.

http://www.youtube.com/v/OdJqRcyaIhY&hl=en&ampfs=1
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

that is amazing nice work
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

ddmx488 wrote:Here's a screen selection idea i had, ignore the wierd lighting glitches.

http://www.youtube.com/v/OdJqRcyaIhY&hl=en&ampfs=1
that´s a nice idea ddmx, looks great, why is there a ktm?
do u are modeling one?
looks nice
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Nice. I like that idea.

Also preview pictures of tracks, decent menus, etc. would add a lot to the game.
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

that's going to be alote of coding and crap but well worth it
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

sweetness a ktm
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

i just threw the ktm in there. no reason
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

DJ wrote:Sorry, but I found Puma's post really stupid, especially after he thought that the boot overlay was the new model.
I'm trying to help people in this community, but I'm getting a bit tired of it. Like, I gave Kyletherut a last warning, and then he started asking me how to use textures. I tried to help him, but seriously, he is somewhat retarded. After that point, I haven't been very helpful with alot of people, Mace-X for one. I offered to help him out, but ended up throwing it all back at him because it was too much for me.

Back to the models. We'll have to stay on the current models for the current MX series, so we continue using the skins we have now. But after that, we'll have to see how many people are using the new models. We can't use two different models for the same bike, that'll root things over. Anyway, we'll sort that out when we get to it
im not offended or pissed DJ but its not all about seriousness... its a fourm there will be some things that will happen there will be retards on a pc and there will be some confused people that are selectively smart there will be noobs and other things... butjust lighten up and deal with them yes there is a limit no doubt but everyones not as smart or like you
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

DJ wrote:Sorry, but I found Puma's post really stupid, especially after he thought that the boot overlay was the new model.

Word!