kx125 skins? you can do it if you want

Post about creating and skinning models here
coly bru

kx125 skins? you can do it if you want

Post by coly bru »

hey guys im not trying to preassure u but i know a lot of people have been asking about the kx125 skins and all that dont worry i will be realeasing them very soon hopefully not to long ohk and if any one wants to help out so the people stop asking for them just post sum on here for them cause its annoying people asking questions on this forum when its ment for models and skins so dont worry people i will be making some soon and hope some other people will to im making a stock kx125 and if anyone else wants to do a monster for them i think that would be enough for them :)
coly bru

Re: kx125 skins? you can do it if you want

Post by coly bru »

im starting to do the back of it though but im not the greatest so dont get angry and i was gonna make a monster but stock would be better sorry for the monster but i copeyd it so people can stop asking
Attachments
kx125-t good.png
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 294 times
kx125-Green and Black White NP.png
(880.83 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
kx125-Green and Black Black NP.png
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 294 times
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

that third one looks like shit..............dont copy and paste....
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

tyrm85 wrote:that third one looks like shit..............dont copy and paste....
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

Could have said it a bit nicer guys. It needs tons of work. Learn how to draw the images and stuff. Dont ever copy and paste something, it will look horrible. First one is OKAY, the shading on shrouds dont look right, needs much more work, and the seat needs tons of it.
coly bru

Post by coly bru »

im acturally working on a monster one and all im trying to do is make one and if someone else could make one for the people who keep asking for a graphic kit and im not realeasing the monster one yert but i will and can someone plz help me and make one for them to :)
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

Dont release the bike with out shit parts. And just to give you a heads up, the engine and number plates are backgrounds, so if you make something on those, it will show in game all backwards. Say if I put words on it it will show backwards, like the left side of the number plate will be on the right side, same thing with the engine.
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

I mean dont release the bike with shit parts, :mrgreen:
coly bru

Post by coly bru »

i wontt but im not good at shaders for the engine front fender and yeh so if you want youse can do it but i hope use like it when its done and hopefully no hate posts
coly bru

Post by coly bru »

im up to posting it dont hate i have only done the kits not the engine and if any one could edit it and make a like render lke the detail for the front gaurd and the engne and stuff i youse want to but plz if u can and for those who hate im sorry iim not that good at using gimp and if use really do hate it well i dont see u helping out :)
Attachments
kx125-monster.png
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 204 times
coly bru

Post by coly bru »

it dont look good on the bit i just posted but in the game it looks great so dont hate till you try it
coly bru

Post by coly bru »

i just realeased one of my skins for people who keep asking for them so can some one else realease one for them if you want or do youse want to have a skin contest and for the people who do thank u i appreiaciate it like thank you i know im not good at skins but i want to start like a contest and that of the kx125s so please post sum and dont get angry im just asking and if noone else joins well sorry ffoorr youse its acturally hard to make skins if you new but people who ask for kx125 skns and iff u can make them well just do it :) so cant wait too see your bikes on this post thanxs guys
hondaracer756
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by hondaracer756 »

so's anyone going to realese these i think they look great and we need 125 models BAD!
1RST OR LAST IM STILL GONNA SMOKE YOUR ASS!- YzFRacingMocaby#42
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

Theres no point on releasing a bike with nothing on it. Gala has made parts for the bike, but apparently hasnt released. And probably wont any time soon. Ive hear of a certain someone is making parts for the bike, almost finished I think. Im not telling who this is because he might get filled with pm's. Im making some parts, but im not making the whole bike because I cant do shading well. But I do plan on releasing some things for it, but in a long, long time.
hondaracer756
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by hondaracer756 »

lol i know what u mean lol but i would'nt mind for a plain striped green plastic bike like a practice bike with out the fancy shit maybe like a fmf shorty pipe or just a stock one would suit me just as long as they make a kx skins lol i love honda's but i think the kx 125 has style on this game too :D
1RST OR LAST IM STILL GONNA SMOKE YOUR ASS!- YzFRacingMocaby#42