Rmz250 Monster FX

Post about creating and skinning models here
Yahama7

Re: Rmz250 Monster FX

Post by Yahama7 »

I mean how did it take you 10 hours to make some shapes, copy paste some logos and put it under the template?
Kinda unefficient.
It's Yahama7 !!!
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

GoPro HD wrote:COMMENTS & CRITICISM WOULD BE GREAT THANK YOU.
its the truth... he just added logos. and uncreativ whit lines... so 1/10 imo
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

AND 3 lines in seat...wow
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

3/10

Points for effort and actually going back to satisfy all of our grumpy butts with better preview pics, but just not the best skin. :/

You can do better than this, I know you can.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

YES YOU CAN
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

KaWiRACING#42MOCABY wrote:bud if u dont like it then dont comment lol im kinda wonderin if gopro's post about little kids is right :|
He asked for critiscm, so we gave him critiscm, he needs to learn to take it and improve on his skills.
What would he learn if everyone just lied to him and said:
wow great skin dude i bet you took ages to make this skin, im gonna use it forever! 11/10 great job!
Its not helping him is it?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

As far as him taking a long time to make the skin, it would probably be because he is new to skinning. He has only been using Photoshop for a little while. Just chill out and let him skin. I have never seen one kid be hated on so much in one thread before. You really shouldn't have retaliated like you did though, Go Pro. Kind of got yourself in a bad position now. So, just keep skinning and show the skins to your friends, see what they say, and maybe release it depending on the criticism. If no one really likes it, just scrap it and try something else. All you can do is experiment.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

tyskorn wrote:As far as him taking a long time to make the skin, it would probably be because he is new to skinning. He has only been using Photoshop for a little while. Just chill out and let him skin. I have never seen one kid be hated on so much in one thread before. You really shouldn't have retaliated like you did though, Go Pro. Kind of got yourself in a bad position now. So, just keep skinning and show the skins to your friends, see what they say, and maybe release it depending on the criticism. If no one really likes it, just scrap it and try something else. All you can do is experiment.
Yeah, I know thats what I don't get! This is one of my first-ish skins so as you guys know now im new to this! Give me some time god! I guarentee your guys's first skins looked worse than mine.. in fact ive seen some of your guys's first skins... Lets just put it this way its worse than mine... Which is kinda hard I guess cause you guys are all pieces of shit! Don't like it get the fuck off this thread.. Peace and you guys are not going to see anything for me for a while because of this bull shit you guys are harassing me for.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Not to mention I was replicating on the shrouds! Saying there are pointless graphics on there is a joke cause um... look at the pic i used as a reference?
KaWiRACING#42MOCABY
Crushed Dissenter
Team: KaWiRACING

Post by KaWiRACING#42MOCABY »

allright im srry but thisw guy put his time into this and if all u guys wanna do is bitch then go to some other topic i mean it looks pretty good sofar im concerned and the guy who made it likes it so why are u bitchin? and yes i kno u guys are gonna say im inmature and shit well i dont give a damn because all u guys do when a person makes somthin out'v there time u pic out every damn spot that's even wrong :|
motocross is'nt a passion it is'nt a sport it's a way of life. and my way of life - kawi
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Like Luke said...
LuKe wrote: He asked for critiscm, so we gave him critiscm, he needs to learn to take it and improve on his skills.
What would he learn if everyone just lied to him and said:
wow great skin dude i bet you took ages to make this skin, im gonna use it forever! 11/10 great job!
Its not helping him is it?
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
KaWiRACING#42MOCABY
Crushed Dissenter
Team: KaWiRACING

Post by KaWiRACING#42MOCABY »

well neither are u guys u guys will push him to make no more skins but ur all too dumb to realize it. and he said critiziem not bitching :|
motocross is'nt a passion it is'nt a sport it's a way of life. and my way of life - kawi
motox124
Team: Cernics

Post by motox124 »

GoPro HD wrote: Give me some time god! I guarentee your guys's first skins looked worse than mine.. in fact ive seen some of your guys's first skins... Lets just put it this way its worse than mine... Which is kinda hard I guess cause you guys are all pieces of shit! Don't like it get the fuck off this thread.. Peace and you guys are not going to see anything for me for a while because of this bull shit you guys are harassing me for.
hey i know ur basically the boss of me cuz ur the co team manager but hey just chill. dont worry about thos people bitching at u. ur skin is good and does need work and u even know that. so just listen to the advise given to u and if people dont like it.. well then dont like it. thats there problem... *tip* when im doing a skin i want to try to keep it off the edges, so just turn on ur wireframe and go just a little bite inside of the wireframe with the pen tool or the lasso. then make a new layer and make sure the seletion u make is like the whit and black dots moving and then color it in then make a new layer for every color u do and then go bake and fine tune it and erase anything that goes past the first layer u made.... if that even made sense
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Oh yeah I get what your saying... Sorry for blowing up on all of you guys but, I just really had to get my anger out at most of you which piss me off to the point of explosion. But, I apologize and next time I will try harder work harder and take a longer time to perfect this skin... In my defense though... I did put this in upcoming skins and no one said shit about it so I was guessing it was pretty good? Idk but, maybe next time help me before I go through the work to get it ready for DL.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

GoPro HD wrote:I did put this in upcoming skins and no one said shit about it so I was guessing it was pretty good?
You did, but it was only up for 2 hours before you released it. IMO it takes longer than 2 hours to get a good input from the public. Just take your time and go slow. You're NOT a bad skinner, I just think you got a little excited on this one, that's all.

Also, I would have spiced up those shrouds anyways, maybe some green added in other than the Monster logo would have been good.

I bet you could go through this skin, fix it up, and re-release it for a much better product. :)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.