Rock River Yamaha pack

Post about creating and skinning models here
Aky141
Team: Privateer

Re: Rock River Yamaha pack

Post by Aky141 »

DUDE SHUT IT and where the hell did go pro come into this yeah he's not the best skinner but who gives???
Like i always say if you cant say somthing positve save your self a beating...
Motorcycles are unlike women, you can ride your dirt bike whenever you feel.....
motox124
Team: Cernics

Post by motox124 »

Nybrok wrote:Next time when Cernics releases something,i will automatically rate them 1 JUST because its goon team and i don't like cernics,how does that sounds moto4life211?
nybrok, ur just as cold as moto4life is being right now... rating a teams skin badly just for not liking one of the team players?? yea ur tough.. NOT and moto4life even tho we maybe teamates, pleas dont trash talk any other team.. thats why people hate other people in this game... just focus on the skin and the time and quality of the skin.. not what team it represents. but about the skin, i really really like this skin. :D
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Nybrok wrote:Next time when Cernics releases something,i will automatically rate them 1 JUST because its goon team and i don't like cernics,how does that sounds moto4life211?
Okay first off what the hell is this Nybrok? I haven't done shit to you and why is my name brought up here when I haven't even commented? Thats really a JOKE. Also Nybrok I see you as a fellow MXS rider and a friend as well... I honestly like you guys yelling at me it tells me what to do next time and what is better than learning from mistake? Uhm... Now back on subject: "This skin is hella tight" -GoPro HD even though you "Ktm57" were bagging all over my skin I'm not that low. I love this skin man its super great! Nice job and I love the little things you did like the chrome gas cap as well as the breast cancer yz125 which is really close to me cause I just recently lost a family member from this horrible horrible illness. Now there is one thing I want to ask... Ktm57 I thought we were honestly friends and I really don't see where I did something to make you mad as well as a lot of other people? I tried to do something for the community and I get punished for it? Could you guys please just think about that for a second? Thank you... Fantastic job Ktm57 (as always) and keep on skinning! Love your work. Also, would you mind helping me pick out graphics to do so I don't get yelled at as well as testing it so I don't get bitched out for trying something new? Thank you.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

GoPro, I see where you are coming from. I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be bitchy to you. IMO, you got screwed over by everyone. If you read my post, I'm not condemning you, just moto4life. In your thread, moto4life was freaking out whenever people would criticize your work. I just figured he was PMSing or something and decided to freak out on everyone. Sorry for bringing your name into this, I really didn't mean it in that way.

Thanks for all of the praise, guys, but does anybody have any criticism on what I could've done better?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

I have one question.. on the chrome gas cap do you have to have shaders on to see it? Cause I can't see it but, i don't have shaders on and my graphics are all set to 70.0 or 7 .
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Get someone else to do your preview pictures. :lol:
I really haven't noticed anything wrong with it, but I don't see the chrome gas cap, it's just blue.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Yeah same here.
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

As I said in your making of this skin, really great work. Very detailed.
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

yo moto... u should learn to have respect of others!

twotwo motorsports is gay? start ridin like reed and then start you own team, IF YOU CAN...

on-topic: This skin looks great. Good work man!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Looks bad ass mate. Good job.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

LuKe

Post by LuKe »

Great job KTM57, I cant see anything wrong with it.
GoPro HD wrote:I tried to do something for the community and I get punished for it? Could you guys please just think about that for a second? Also, would you mind helping me pick out graphics to do so I don't get yelled at as well as testing it so I don't get bitched out for trying something new? Thank you.
Right, you asked for critiscm and we gave it to you, if you dont want critiscm then dont bother skinning because you wont get better without critiscm (even though you asked for it), just stop acting like a 14yr old and take it. As for being punished, how and when did you get punished?
Aky141

Post by Aky141 »

Go pro wasnt getting critism half the time they were baggging his team.........Great skin by the way.
Now just Drop it please
Motorcycles are unlike women, you can ride your dirt bike whenever you feel.....
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

The chrome gas cap is supposed to be like one of those chrome blue ones. The spec map is supposed to add the shine. IDK how well that actually worked in making it look chrome but it deffo looks sweet in that shiny blue.

Tyskorn, you can't fake the public opinion. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Flamin32

Post by Flamin32 »

Real real nice :D
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

The skins look great! Thanks for putting all the time and effort into them.