Stock model replacement pack

Post about creating and skinning models here
Justin653

Re: Stock model replacement pack

Post by Justin653 »

hmm. for some reason phathry the download doesnt seem to wkr it never loads the page.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

thanks so much for this pack, it s really great not to see these old stock model anymore!!
i just get another problem, all skins, model are working except if someone is using the skin of gala, the procircuit09, it load onto the model of attacker and thus the skin come all grey and sideway? any idea?
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

I put this in my personal folder, and it seemed to try to put my RM-Z skin on a KTM model. I deleted it and had the same problem, then I re-downloaded it and tried the !, same problem, then I tried a z in front to put it at the end and same problem. If you need pics I can upload them, but I'm confused.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Uhh, yea. Deleting it should work. The problem is that DDMX's RMZ replaces the stock model, and my pack replaces the stock Suzuki with the KTM 350. I guess you'll just have to do without until I can include Attacker's RMZ in this pack, then we should be golden. :)
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

toonys66 wrote:thanks so much for this pack, it s really great not to see these old stock model anymore!!
i just get another problem, all skins, model are working except if someone is using the skin of gala, the procircuit09, it load onto the model of attacker and thus the skin come all grey and sideway? any idea?
Same problem as warrior. Those skins are for a model that had replaced the stock model by default. Nothing I can do, just use the updated models/skins. :)
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

cool thanks for the help! let s wait for attacker model then.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

hey Phathry did you find the default wheel model skin?
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

mx_526 wrote:hey Phathry did you find the default wheel model skin?
You know whats weird? I went closer to the riders wheels and I saw that they were there but then when I went back like 10 feet they became stock wheels again.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

My older model bikes like the procircuit09 and some of the older yz 125s dont work anymore. Is it because of this pack? I really want to use the old kawasakis but I cant.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah, those old skins are for ddmx's kxf which replaces the stock model. This pack replaces the stock model with attacker's kxf- this is loaded first so it won't work.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

So is there a way that I can take that out? Would I just have to take out attacker's KXF in the stock model replacement pack?
Sanmanuel7
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Sanmanuel7 »

Anyone know what i can do i downloaded this but now some skins are all over the bike in the wrong places
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

You're having the same problem as the guy posting above you...Try reading his troubles and Nates answer.

I supposed you could open the SAF in notepad++ and change the name of the kx250f files that are interfering. Or you could just stop using 5 year old models...
Mansson#475
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mansson#475 »

Can i change the skins in this in any way? Would like to change the gear :)
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Just rename a png like this:rider_body
rider_body_norm
rider_body_spec :D