MX Simulator Demo 1.8
Includes three tracks.
MX Simulator now defaults to "Arcade Physics" mode. It can be turned off in the Bike Setup menu for more challenging and realistic gameplay.
Installer for Windows: mxsimulator-demo-1_8-install.exe
Gzipped tar file for Linux: mxsimulator-demo-1_8-linux-x86.tar.gz
MX Simulator 1.9 update (for registered users only)
This update will patch version 1.8 up to version 1.9. To use this, the full 1.8 version must already be installed. It will not work on the demo version.
Changes since 1.8:
- You can now draw lines with the editor. Freehand drawing is also smoother.
- The editor now allows you to select more than one decal and rotate/scale/translate/copy them.
- Scrambled files for creators who don't want their files extracted.
- Dab force is now more coordinated with the steering.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations.
Version 1.8: Windows, Linux
Version 1.7: Windows, Linux
Version 1.6: Windows, Linux
Version 1.5: Windows, Linux
Version 1.4: Windows, Linux
Version 1.3: Windows, Linux
Version 1.2: Windows, Linux
Version 1.1: Windows, Linux